Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Scarf Organization


Scarves are an essential part to a stylish Canadian winter. From pashminas, to knits, to floral and fringe, I've amassed quite a few over the years. Scarves can a) keep you warm and b) brighten up any outfit...when you can find the right one, that is. 

I came across this awesome idea for organizing scarves and have been quite pleased with the result. I can easily see all of my scarves at once and can quickly pick the right one for the day's outfit. The rest are then left neatly hanging for the next scarf-worthy day.

I used a hanger that I already owned and picked up a pack of 12 shower curtain rings from Walmart for less than $2. For a full description on how to put together your own scarf organizer, check out the video below: 

1 comment: